ARC: Add 1INCH as collateral

Hi All :wave:

A fresh Snapshot proposal has been created which details the following risk parameters:

Parameter Vaue
Collateral Yes
Borrowing Yes
LTV 40%
Liquidation Threshold 50%
Liquidation Penalty 8.5%
Reserve Factor 20%
UOptimal 45%
R_0 0%
R_s1 7%
R_s2 300

https://snapshot.org/#/aave.eth/proposal/0x2ea76814a0dfcad7ea1a7b3c597f059a8d574f8143886b23043918998505f5a7

We are glad to see voters are actively following the forum discussion as we have a large abstain vote on the prior vote. We can now re-run the vote with no doubt over what risk parameters are being proposed for listing 1INCH on the Aave v2 mainnet market.

Matthew Graham

6 Likes

Sounds really good !

4 Likes

8147-verify-blue Voted in support of this proposal . Time has Come !

1 Like

The final vote is live!

Edit: There was an issue with delegate availability since a lot are at ETHcc this week, and I believe the UI had some issues as well. Consequently, this vote was cancelled but the plan is to re-create it next week. I’ll keep this thread updated.

1 Like

Hi Everyone :wave:

The initial 1INCH proposal when being deployed encountered an issue which lead to it being cancelled. Some details can be found here.

A new proposal has been submitted and we would like to thank @bgdlabs and @Llamaxyz for their support through out this process. Please do show support by voting on this proposal to list the 1INCH token on Aave’s v2 Ethereum market:

Matthew Graham

2 Likes

1476-verify-green The Wait is Finally OVER ! Soon the Gates that were long closed will Open for our HERO

Huge Props to these Gentlemen @roundelephant @Governance_House @lla007 @bgdlabs @Pauljlei @MarcZeller @monet-supply & last but not the Least @k06a to make it happen .

2bdab5d439cc0ea7c1a91e69782e822a07449ae4

3 Likes

The 1INCH market ended up being disabled as part of Risk Parameter Updates for Aave v2 Ethereum Liquidity Pool.

However, with the launch of Aave v3 the protocol now has asset-specific debt limits. A 1INCH v3 market could be implemented on v3 without adding systemic risk to the protocol.

I would love to hear the community’s thoughts on this.