Proposal: Add support for OGN

Origin Protocol stands out with its innovations, especially in the DeFi field. It offers great innovations in financial terms.

I love the Dshop product the most. peer-peer commerce is the best! In addition, Origin’s work in the field of NFT and NFT drops are interesting. Also Origin Protocol, both in Turkey and the world has an important community.

If we want to change the financial system in the world, I think we can pick Origin.

$OGN is one of the best #DeFi #stablecoins. @OriginProtocol team is all up right now with great partnerships and stars trooping in to launch NFTs through their platform. $OGN is the future👌

Origin Protocol has partnerships with Uphold, Brave, Amazon, Solana, Samsung, Google and so on, let’s make AAVE-ORIGIN happen!

Origin Protocol is really promising project. Hardworking and visionary and has also a dedicated community.

OGN is a great project and many famous names also support this project.

When we consider how popular the NFT industry is, the value of OGN increases even more. OGN seems to be more and more popular with NFT. This is a development that will also please investors.

It seems to be a very good ogc. If the profit seems to be a guarantee, I want to have it too.
Basically don’t you have a profit?