[TEMP CHECK] Aave Treasury Proposal for RWA Allocation

I would generally agree with all or Marc’s comments above and would push the DAO to think more long-term about strategies and partnerships with RWA providers (both treasury and GHO)

To the above point, specifically, if the community is serious about treasury/GHO RWA integrations, we should look to take a step back and better understand the market, the players, and the options before committing to a single route and partner. Centrifuge has been around for a long-time, but there are numerous other players that should now be considered such as Ondo, Maple, Backed, and others. I’ve had offline conversations with the RWA.xyz team and would love for them to share insights into comparable treasury-RWA-investments from DAOs in the past (cc: @adamlawrence)

We should better define what we’re are looking for (structure & committed amount) and then take that to market to diligence and compare different providers, risks, and opportunities before committing on a specified strategy.

This aligns with my comments from a prior thread about competitive bids vs. custom vendor-specific proposals:

So while I appreciate Centrifuge taking the initiative, I’d push for the key delegates to take @MarcZeller’s lede and discuss: first whether it is the right time for an RWA investment and second what structure that should take after seeing proposals from an array of providers.

6 Likes