Announcement: Aave Snapshot Space

Can we please revisit these? I feel like Snapshot votes are getting out-of-hand lately. In the past couple weeks, we have seen two proposals go through snapshot with <48 Hours allowed for voting. If Snapshot is intended for community temp checks, there should be at least three days to vote on them as mentioned here. The goal of Snapshot should be to increase community discourse on the subject, and making sure we as a community are moving in the right direction in sending this proposal to an on-chain vote! 33 hours (Stasis) is simply not enough time to research the proposal at hand and express concerns accordingly. Additionally, more and more votes are not allowing for 24 hours in the future (pending votes posted 24 hours in the future).

I am requesting that a ‘Snapshot Proposal Etiquette’ be formed that outlines the standard procedures that proposers follow when posting a proposal for temp-check on Snapshot. Lately it feels like this step is being expedited which takes away from its intended purpose.

If the community would like, I am willing to write up a small doc or a forum post outlining a solution to the current Snapshot disorganization we are seeing. However, I think simply emphasizing the ‘Proposal Standards’ set forth above would suffice.