ARC: List Aavegotchi $GHST token as collateral on Matic Aave network

aavegotchi (GHST) is one of the OG projects on polygon.
It is seeing steady growth and has a fantastic community and devs.

i am a long term holder of both AAVE and AAVEGOTCHI, and i believe there should be a place for the GHST token on AAVE

1 Like

Long time holder on both projects, so a big YES!!! Already voted in the snapshot.

1 Like

Big fan, farmer and holder of both project as well! It would be amazing to keep growing and learning!

1 Like

Would love to see $GHST on AAVE, both because of the branding Aavegotchi and because of increasing traffic flow, usability and user base of both companies. Aave is already an important part of aavegotchi, and I hope we can see more of this duability going forward.

1 Like

GHST is the perfect defi collateral, I hope it gets listed! Not only there is many use cases for it, it is also pretty sound money. Plus Aavegotchi is a major polygon project and listing GHST would expand the Aave user base on polygon. Finally, Aave and Aavegotchi have a deep relation since all gotchis have aTokens staked in them, listing GHST would just be the extension of that

1 Like

I wouldn’t have known or used the Matic/Polygon Aave Network had it not been for Aavegotchi and its governance token, GHST. The GHST token definitely deserves to be listed as collateral on Matic/Polygon Aave network.

1 Like

I think a Ghst Aave Link up would be great! even an integration into the Aave website has serious potential. on my Knees for NFTs.

Update: This proposal was presented on Snapshot and passed with overwhelming support for Risk Parameters Option 1, outlined below:

LTV: 25%
Liquidation Threshold: 45%
Liquidation Bonus: 12.5%*
Reserve Factor: 20%

We intend to move forward with this AIP very soon!

5 Likes