Hi Aave Community
We are excited to announce the TokenLogic Delegate Platform founded by @MatthewGraham, who has been contributing to Aave since 2021.
TokenLogic is a newly formed independent voting delegate focused on supporting the growth and adoption of decentralisation communities through governance participation.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Matthew_Graham_ (Founder)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eldefijesus (Developer)
External Website: www.tokenlogic.com.au (In development)
Dedicated Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legacy Voting Record: Boardroom
New Delegation Boardroom
I am thrilled to announce that Aave is to become the primary delegation platform for TokenLogic. As the founder, @MatthewGraham, I have been actively contributing to Aave since May 2021. I led the Aave team at Llama from receipt of the first grant in mid-2021 and by late 2022, Llama transitioned into a service provider where I am currently managing the Llama <> Aave program.
TokenLogic will act purely independent and will cast all votes with Aave’s best interest front of mind and without outside influence. As a delegate, TokenLogic commits to dedicating time and resources to supporting Aave’s development and growth whilst maintaining complete independence from Llama’s voting process. We are actively scoping out our front end where we intend to provide details about TokenLogic and our voting history within the Aave ecosystem.
At TokenLogic we believe in helping communities grow and develop progressive governance ecosystems. Our delegate platform is intended to serve as an independent voting voice within the thriving Aave ecosystem.
As the Aave ecosystem grows and matures, the protocol benefits from delegation diversity with independent visions and value propositions.
Members of TokenLogic are deeply integrated into the Aave ecosystem. The below highlights some of their ongoing contributions to the Aave ecosystem:
- Aave Guardian
- Program manager for the Llama <> Aave service provider agreement
- Aave Risk Council applicant
- Governance proposals
At TokenLogic we believe in being open, building trust through collaboration and realising possibilities together as a team.
Our values are at the centre of everything we do. They shape how we act with each other, our partners and help us to achieve our vision of helping communities realise their full potential.
Our foundational beliefs, reflect our values:
- Transparency/Openness. We believe in open lines of communication and transparency. We share our knowledge and embrace diversity of thought.
- Trust. We partner constructively and develop close working relationships. We actively listen to the community’s feedback and support compromise to foster solutions in effort to help the community realise its fullest potential.
- Integrity. We act honestly and ethically in all dealings. We reinforce a culture of doing what is right.
- Collaboration. We believe in achieving together and building trust as we strive to deliver the best in all that we do.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. We adopt an ‘owner mindset’. We identify opportunities and we take the initiative to pursue new and innovative ways of delivering value.
The following are areas of interest where TokenLogic seeks to focus its efforts:
- GHO Adoption. Accelerating the transition from a safe/guarded launch to achieving escape velocity via the widespread adoption of GHO across DeFi.
- Revenue Growth. Growth avenues expected to attract new users, protocol revenue and tailoring of risk parameters supportive of those building on top of Aave Protocol.
- Live Financial Reporting. Expansion of financial data across Aave, such as live financial statements, bad debt dashboards, service provider funding contracts v Aave budgets and asset holding performance over time
- Aave v3 Features. Initiatives that introduce and extend the v3 design features of Aave Protocol, such as portals, facilitator roles and meta-governance.
Over the next 90 days, during the Butter Incentivised Delegation Campaign, TokenLogic will be focusing on contributing to two key pillars supporting the ongoing success of Aave Protocol. Two timely areas of focus, is supporting the adoption of GHO and migration of liquidity from Aave Polygon v2 to v3.
High level measures of success include:
- GHO adoption
- Migration of Liquidity from Polygon v2 to v3
GHO Adoption will primarily focus around initiating new pools and growing on-chain liquidity through various DeFi focused integrations.
The migration Liquidity from Polygon v2 to v3 will be centred around updating various risk parameters across the two deployments that enhance the v3 user experience.
TokenLogic will endeavour to publish Temp Check proposals for community review and supporting payloads enabling the changes to be implemented in production.
The TokenLogic team consists of the following contributors, with Matthew being the primary point of contact. Please feel free to reach out on any of the mentioned platforms.
Matthew Graham (@MatthewGraham on the forum, Matthew_Graham_ on Twitter). Mechanical Engineer with 12+ years of industry experience, bachelor degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Investment Finance and Corporate Finance. Published numerous ARCs with a good understanding of defi legos, risks, governance, value flow (tokenomics) and fund management.
DefiJesus (@defijesus on the forum, eldefijesus on twitter). I am a Software Engineer with 10+ years of building products from zero to one and I have been over 2 years full time working on the EVM. I am the founder of Buzzed Bear community and a keen contributor to Aave ecosystem, mostly via freelancing to Llama. Github Repository can be found here.
Dydymoon (@Dydymoon on the forum,dydymoon1 on twitter) DeFi Strategist, Consultant & Advisor contributing on many aspects such as Treasury management/optimisation, governance frameworks & proposals, growth & integrations, BD, tokenomics & more across Defi communities such as Aave, Llama, Paladin, Javis, Luchadores, APWine etc. Recently, Dydy also designed a new mechanism for Aave’s Safety Module.
In time, a frontend will be created and shared with the Aave community providing further insights into TokenLogic. We are in the process of onboarding a front end developer.
Do note, Matthew is expected to continue performing his role at Llama as the Aave program manager. For any TokenLogic initiatives that fall outside of the Llama <> Aave agreement, these will be shared on the forum for the community to discuss, example here.
The founder does not have access to Llama’s Aave voting wallet and does not partake in any Llama internal voting decision making process.
If anyone would like to delegate to TokenLogic, please use the following address:
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.