February 2023 Financial Report

February 2023 Financial Report

@Llamaxyz would like to present to the community the February financial report.

February 23 Financial Report

Key takeaways

• Revenue is down 39% MoM
  • Total Treasury holdings $144.1m
  • Annualized Revenue is $15.7m
  • We have seen strong growth in Ethereum V3 revenue

This financial report is intended to spark discussion amongst the community and to provide transparency of operations. We encourage all community members to share on this thread any financial metric they would like developed. Our vision is to build out the financial metrics for the community that enables anyone to publish accurate financial content on Aave, utilizing the Llama data warehouse.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report @Llamaxyz

I was wondering if its possible to

i. get an estimate on the runway in each report?

ii. Is it possible to see the (cost of deployment for a given network + maintenance) vs total revenue from a given pool? Not necessary in each monthly update, but it would be good to know on more of a long term basis.

Hi @jengajojo - thanks for the question!

i. get an estimate on the runway in each report?

Regarding the runway, this is something we’re planning on launching within the next week or two on our Aave community dashboard (community.llama.xyz/aave). We hope this will enable the community to make more informed decisions about expenditures. We’ll be sure to share here once this goes live.

ii. Is it possible to see the (cost of deployment for a given network + maintenance) vs total revenue from a given pool? Not necessary in each monthly update, but it would be good to know on more of a long term basis.

This is a nice idea! We’ll explore including this in the dashboard alongside our financial metrics. Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

Thank you, Looking forward to the dashboard.

Hi @jengajojo - this dashboard is now live on our Aave page! Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

2 Likes