Is there any time frame that we can anticipate on getting access to our aWONE tokens to convert them to ONE? Right now, those aWONE tokens are not earning anything, they are just sitting idle. I’m in favor of the resolution here over a time based one, as it is the most efficient way to get to our desired liquidity state.
It will be liquidity injection to let you withdraw your ONE if you wish so as previously explained by bgdlabs. This is the best option.
What if the outlook is bad, chances of the success are slim and it is likely that Harmony won’t succeed? Are we going to watch our assets locked in AAVE slowly going to zero without any chance to recover part of the value?
I see that AAVE could resolve the issue with only about 2 days worth of fees it is earning.
Ask the community and make a proposal for a voting. But I can guess it won’t go through.
Of course it won’t go through. It is like you asking me to give you $1,000 because someone else has scammed you. Why would I do it?
The only reason to do it is to be able do disable Harmony from AAVE UI and get rid of all annoying people who are asking constantly when are they going to be able to withdraw, sell and move on with their lives. So 2 days of AAVE fees could buy AAVE this peace of mind.
There may be hope from the Harmony team which decided to use their Treasury to recover the lost fund?
There is a vote happening now. Guess who is excluded from voting and disenfranchised?
Finally some movement on this front. I believe that ONE depositors should have priority on getting their funds back, as we can’t withdraw solely because of AAVE’s oracle believing depegged assets still had their full value.
Just wanted to issue and update that although R1 has had massive support from the community thus far, the Harmony team has decided to shift the method in which recovery happens in order to avoid minting and to utilize the treasury over time. This is good news, but it will cause a minor delay as those details are shared with the community in the coming days.
I look forward to seeing the details with proposed dates of execution.
So what are the next steps? Thank you
Is there an update to this?
On the Harmony Community Forum someone said that they are or they will be conducting separate talks or negotiations to resolve AAVE problem. I don’t know if it is true or what exactly does it mean.
Bumping, still waiting on more info to come out on this as well.
This is from harmony Discord:
I’ve spoken with AAVE and provided updates on the AAVE forums throughout the process, however there are no commitments at this time which directly pertain the AAVE users. Ideally, AAVE can perform liquidations and use the assets to recover a % of the underlying value to provide to their users. AAVE is challenging to work on due to it’s decentralized leadership tbh.
Hi, any news? Thank you
From Harmony forum:
R1 can talk to AAVE all day but we would only be a middleman. Recovery One has served as the conduit for the community’s collective voice and now we are assisting in the burn phase of the recovery. We will continue to keep communication open but I believe in the end Harmony and AAVE have to get together on this one.
Update from Harmony Discord server:
There’s not that many people left in the original team, they all quit, I think there’s like 3 people left and the CEO is hiding
I confirmed that info.
Globey acting strong
Total team count -3
What is the status? Thank you
Any news/updates as far as a timeline? Ty