Launch Aave V3 on Metis

With all the respect. It really pains me to watch people going as far as to create an account only to go and FUD other project and spread false info. You need to do your research before you invest in anything in crypto and invest only what you can afford loose. if you loose money it’s on you not on the project’s founders or anyone else. Metis is a young open promising chain, and anyone can built on it, they vet out projects that apply for ceg and the project you’re reffering to didnt have the approval at the time . All promising chains had rugs, scams etc. It’s it’s just a part of the game, if you can’t play it don’t invest in crypto.I Can see the same handful of people fudding on twitter, telegram and even now here about this over and over just because they don’t have a proper risk management. And no, don’t spread baseless information please, of course METIS community is getting excited about AAVE as there are many reasons for that but If you had really done your research you would know that metis team have expanded to nearly 100 people,integrated chainlink, Stargate, launched on few exchanges like coinbase, are building first op-zk hybrid, building foundation for web3 and manythings more to get excited about . All this has been happening during the worst crypto crashes in history. So no, metis is not using AAVE to pump the price and dump as you described and it’s just silly to even assume so, metis has many great catalysts coming not just AAVE . There is many great things coming to this eco and aave and metis can defintely benefit eachother and build something very interesting together. In the end I’m sure that educated investors will make the right decision based on the facts, and reviews we’ve been seeing. The rest is just the noise.

3 Likes