Need Advice on Getting Involved in Aave Governance

Hey everyone!

I’ve been following Aave for a while and really love the project, but I’m now looking to get more involved on the governance side. I’ve seen some of the proposals but feel like I could use some guidance on where to start.

Any tips on how to effectively participate in governance discussions, or maybe some recent proposals that would be good for someone new to get involved with? Also, how do you stay updated on the most important governance updates?

And for the same I have been through these articles/resources BGD. Aave Governance V3 What is a Salesforce Administrator that are quite informative. But I would love to hear more from the community members.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to contributing more to the community.

1 Like

Hey,

Well the easiest way to start is simply by voting with your own token (voting power). Be active in this forum, make comments that are valuable and try to learn as much as possible. That way you will grow your audience and maybe they are willing to delegate to you.
It’s also good to own an ENS. It gives you better visibility than just a wallet number.
At least that’s how I got active in the DAO and received delegation and some reputation.

But every start is small. Good luck!

1 Like