Hi there, just read the aavenomics doc, it’s amazing!
I couldn’t find details regarding the voting process. Is it defined somewhere?
I’d like to know about voting mechanics such as:
- what are the required quorum and support levels? are there policies for which a super-majority is required?
- what is the voting period? is there an ending period (a delay before a voted proposal is executed)? a quiet ending process?
- practically speaking, how does the community signals to implement a proposal? is there a vote?
- is it possible to delegate tokens to different addresses?
- is there any other centralized failsafe/shutdown system, apart from the Genesis Team being in charge of submitting proposals?