Radish<>Aave | Proposal for new Governance UI / Power Delegation and historical data with visualizations

Hi there!

I think it would be best to make incremental improvements to the UI rather than changing it drastically. It’s great that you drew inspiration from snapshot, but I am concerned that deviating too much from our current branding and design elements could potentially create a jarring experience for our users. What do you think about focusing on making small, consistent updates rather than making a major transformation?

From a user experience perspective, I have some concerns about the data fragmentation and information architecture of the elements on the page. Multiple calls to action are vying for the user’s attention simultaneously, making it challenging to understand the most effective path toward completing each task. This can potentially create a confusing and overwhelming experience for the user.

On the navigation side; you borrowed the lateral menu but not the back structure of the snapshot. The current UI has this back mechanic full screen. Would suggest taking a look into that.

Your Problem Statement.
The problem is that as a user I want to know an overall status of the “Governance” in the AAVE Ecosystem, ongoing proposals, top delegates, and if desired an account-address specific overview of one’s Governance Power.

The issues you mentioned can be easily resolved without requiring a complete redesign. Adding tiles for open, pending, and closed proposals should help improve the page’s data fragmentation and information architecture. And by separating the account page into the main page with a “details” button, we can provide a clearer path for users to follow.

This mockup draft solve the problem without a complete redesign.

1 Like