This publication presents the community an opportunity to add gmETC on the Arbitrum Aave v3 Liquidity Pool.
GMX Protocol is the largest DEX offering derivatives and one of the most popular DeFi’s today. The introduction of several new features and integration with Chainlink Data Stream in GMX V2 has significantly reduced the risks of front-running and price manipulation compared to GMX V1. gmETH is a ETH-USD’s Liquidity Token on the GMX V2 and earn fees from leverage trading, borrowing fees and swaps.
Integrating gmETH as collateral asset in the Aave V3 Arbitrum Pool has the potential to create new demand for borrowable assets on Aave V3, such as ETH and Liquid Staking ETH, Stablecoin.
Proposed risk parameters will be shared at the potential ARFC stage of this proposal.
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @GMX_IO
- Gather community feedback on this TEMP CHECK.
- If consensus is reached, escalate this proposal to TEMP CHECK snapshot stage.
- If TEMP CHECK snapshot outcome is YAE, escalate to ARFC stage.
- If consensus on ARFC stage is reached and risk service providers provide feedback on risk parameters, escalate to ARFC snapshot stage.
- If ARFC snapshot stage outcome is YAE, escalate to AIP stage
0xlide is not presenting this TEMP CHECK on behalf of any third party and is not compensated by any entity for creating this TEMP CHECK.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.