Title: [TEMP CHECK] Onboarding ETHx to Aave V3 Ethereum Market
Author: @marczeller - Aave Chan Initiative
Exploring community interest in integrating Stader’s ETHx into the Aave V3 Ethereum market, to expand LST offerings and diversify liquidity options.
ETHx represents Stader’s staked ETH, providing users with liquid staking benefits. Supporting ETHx on Aave V3 continues our advocacy for LST diversity, complementing existing assets like stETH, cbETH and rETH.
- Contract Address: ETHx - 0xA35b1B31Ce002FBF2058D22F30f95D405200A15b
- Detailed risk parameters will be formulated and shared in the ARFC phase, after positive community feedback from this TEMP CHECK.
- Engage with the community for feedback.
- If consensus is positive, proceed to TEMP CHECK snapshot stage.
- Following a favorable snapshot, prepare a detailed ARFC with full technical specifications and plans.
- Progress to ARFC snapshot.
- If the ARFC snapshot is approved, advance the proposal to the AIP stage.
This TEMP CHECK is presented by the Aave Chan Initiative without direct affiliation or financial incentive from Stader, emphasizing our commitment to protocol growth and diversity
This TEMP CHECK is powered by Skywards.
Copyright and related rights waived under CC0.
Another great addition to the LSD family, supportive!
We are also supportive of adding ETHx. Some SD rewards on ETHx deposits would be great, especially if ETHx is added to the ETH E-Mode.
We’re supportive of ETHx listing.
Full support. Stader team is awesome.
I would like to see ETHx listed. Their metrics are very positive, and previous relationship Stader<>AAVE has been very good with MATICx on Polygon.
I couldn’t be more supportive of ETHx making it on V3. Stader is a fantastic team that proved over and over again their professionalism and dedication to the space. Eager to replicate what was previously achieved with MaticX on Polygon V3.
this proposal has been escalated to the snapshot stage
vote starts tomorrow
I’m not a Polygon user myself, but I can see Stader<>Aave past experience working together with the MATICx asset has been excellent, so I’m confident ETHx will also be a success within Aave.
Also new LSTs have been longly needed after wstETH, rETH and cbETH, so can’t think of a better LST to onboard.
This proposal has passed TEMP CHECK snapshot stage and we have opened the ARFC stage here.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.