Historical health factor for any given user at any given time in history

I’m wondering if there is a data file somewhere that contains health factors for all users and all block times. This would be very helpful to analyze questions such as how responsive are liquidators to liquidation opportunities. I know that one can calculate health factor using historical deposit/withdraw/borrow/repay, but the process is extremely complicated, with interest rate compounding being of the part that is hard to be 100% correct. I’m an academic and I want to use the data for academic research, so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi @chucklehehe - this sounds like it may be helpful.

Flipside Crypto - Aave Liquidations built by our data science team designed to inform users like you.

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 9.31.11 AM

Feel free to play with the tool by clicking the link above. All our data (including Aave) is queryable via SQL.

Shout if you have any questions!

2 Likes

This is exactly what I have been looking for. Is there any way to just type in a specific address though? It says “select or paste”, but I can’t paste anything.

Hey @adamk -

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

You can type in by doing the following:

1. Open the dropdown
  2. Press “delete” on Mac or “backspace” on PC
  3. Start typing your desired address!

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thanks fig. Is it possible to access multiple user health factors in bulk data, e.g. through SQL? I’m doing an analysis on a sample of 10,000 users and I need their historical health factors at the block level. I’m happy to purchase any subscription service you may offer.

Hi @chucklehehe - thanks for the inquiry.

This is something you need to query with shroomDK (our new SDK, released here) or in the new Velocity app, our Web SQL editior: Flipside Crypto

The SDK is a free NFT granting permissions to programmatically hit our databasses, just cover mint costs.

We don’t have AAVE Address Health scores calculated for all addresses out-of-the-box, so you’d need to calculate it (Risk Parameters - Health Factor) from our AAVE tables.

Thanks for the fast reply @fig. Can I ask two follow-ups? I’ve tried Velocity, but it doesn’t seem to have health factors directly available. Secondly, I have calculated health factors myself for individual users (starting from their borrow / deposit actions, track their positions, calculate interests accrued) but I find the process to be extremely computation-heavy. That’s why I’m trying to get purchase historical health factors that are directly available. Is it possible to purchase the sample of addresses that Flipside has already calculated health factors for?