Listing Proposal: Add BZRX (bZx Protocol Token)

Listing Proposal of BZRX on AAVE

Summary: Listing BZRX token on AAVE

Hello AAVE family,

We are the bZx team and would like to propose AAVEngers to support the listing of our token, BZRX, on AAVE’s platform as a collateral asset. We believe having BZRX on AAVE would open up several exciting opportunities for both BZX and AAVE.

bZx’s presence on AAVE would provide additional TVL to AAVE and an opportunity to earn additional fees as bZx holders would be able to come to AAVE to collateralize their assets.

The reason bZx’s presence on AAVE will attract more users to the platform is because bZx is one of the original pioneering protocols in the Defi space. Over the years, bZx has established a strong and loyal community that believes in the principles of DeFi and who would love to be able to use the AAVE platform to collateralize their assets.

About bZx Protocol

bZx is a protocol for tokenized margin trading and lending. It is a financial primitive for shorting, leverage, borrowing, and lending that empowers decentralized, efficient, and rent-free blockchain applications.

bZx Protocol allows anyone to build applications that enable lenders, borrowers, and traders with the most flexible decentralized finance protocol on Ethereum.

Products built with bZx

Fulcrum: fulcrum.trade

Torque: torque.loans

Token Economics

The bZx Protocol is an Ethereum based lending and margin trading platform that differentiates itself by following a three token strategy iTokens, pTokens, and BZRX tokens. While it continues to use three tokens, BZRX is its primary token, and the bZx Protocol is also designed to use the same.

iTokens and pTokens

iTokens and pTokens are powerful financial primitives. iTokens are tokens that continuously increase in value from earning interest, while pTokens represent short and leveraged positions. These iTokens and pTokens can be composed into novel financial products, used as collateral for loans, or listed on any exchanges to enable margin lending and trading instantly.

bZx Protocol (BZRX) Token

BZRX, being the primary token of the Protocol, will be used for voting on governance decisions on the future direction of the Protocol. There is also a function–also not yet activated–to give BZRX token holders rights to the bZx insurance fund. The insurance fund comprises 10% of the interest earned by lenders–taken as part of the smart contract’s design. The insurance fund protects lenders in case borrowers become unable to pay back their loans.

Growing DeFi and BZRX

The decentralized finance ecosystem has become progressively more active and experimental, culminating in various token economic incentives for activity and governance.

The new BZRX token functions as a vote in the bZxDAO, the first trias politics model of dApp governance. Complex protocols that cannot be governance-minimized require sophisticated checks and balances to ensure the protocol upgrades can proceed safely while also safeguarding critical protocol parameters. In the proposed BZRX Token Model v3, fee sharing is paired with governance to incentivize participation and align incentives.

Technical Considerations

BZRX has an active Chainlink ETH pricefeed with 16 data sources, which can be utilized to price the market on Aave, making listing BZRX a breeze.

Primary Resources on BZRX

Twitter: @bZxHQ

Source Code: github.com/bZxNetwork/contractsV2

BZRX token contract: 0x56d811088235F11C8920698a204A5010a788f4b3

Chainlink BZRX/ETH Feed: data.chain.link/bzrx-eth

BZX blog: bzx.network/blog

Telegram: @b0xNet

Discord: Discord

71 Likes

I vote yes, this is a great proposal

18 Likes

Tom has created a great platform in BZRX. Definatly support this proposal

18 Likes

Looking good, great proposal!

16 Likes

BZRX seems having a great future ahead. GIVE IT TO ME!

15 Likes

Great idea! I really hope that it will be accepted.

16 Likes

great proposal. Fully support it.

16 Likes

lets do it. create to see BZRX getting up to speed

13 Likes

Great proposal, BZRX has a very promising future!

13 Likes

A right choice, BZRX!

14 Likes

I fully support this

14 Likes

this is one of the best projects with hard working team out there and deserves listing

16 Likes

I vote and support it!

13 Likes

Definitely needed, great proposal, fully support to Tom. Bzrx is having a great time and what comes next will be exciting

17 Likes

Great I support it :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Lets gets this merge done, BZRX and AAVE going to rock toghether. Much more room to grow.

14 Likes

I totally suppor this proposal… BZRX is an amazing project and they deserve visibility. I can only see huge advantages for both projects by adding the BZRX token to AAVE!

16 Likes

I fully support it. And i vote yes

14 Likes

This would be awesome! I’m really happy with how BZRX is going in my portfolio, I hold also AAVE both great project

14 Likes

i love this, i definately support this, i vote yes yes and yes

13 Likes