Perp trading on Aave

Hello,

i like the idea of using already available liquidity. This is DeFi lego we are talking about but never really achieve. Currently its all fragmented.
I have a question have you ever though about using GHO in Cantango and get whitelisted as an facilitator?

See here for more information:

FlashMinter Facilitator

At launch, given community approval, GHO will have a second facilitator as discussed in this forum post .

FlashMinting provides the same functionality as a Flashloan, but instead of borrowing assets from a pool, users will be able to FlashMint GHO and repay in a single transaction. The FlashMinter would have a beneficial influence on GHO’s ability to maintain its peg because, amongst other benefits, it enables more efficient arbitrage.

The TEMP CHECK approving the FlashMinter Facilitator and its parameters, with 679,000 votes in support, can be found here .

As a result of this TEMP CHECK, it is agreed by the community that the FlashMinter Facilitators initial bucket capacity will be 2,000,000 GHO and that there will be no fee paid to the Facilitators. In the early stages, GHO’s ability to maintain its peg will be enhanced by low fees, which further incentivizes arbitrage.

As there are currently no fees you could really push this feature as user would be able to trade on your platform with zero fees (not including your opening and closing fees).

The benefit is pretty clear for you and GHO. I highly recommend checking out the GHO docs at gho.xyz