Proposal: Aave Risk DAO

I’m interested in playing a part in this DAO if there’s room for me. I have a BA in Statistics, am pursuing a MS in Data Science, and have three years of experience working as a Statistician. I am familiar with many insurance and financial concepts after studying to be an actuary for a few years, though I can’t hope to compete with the giants above me. I have basic Solidity experience, as well as experience in most common data frameworks like SQL, R, Python, Spark, as well as machine learning and deep learning experience.

I follow the defi landscape closely and can comfortably describe the tokenomics and business model of most of the tokens available on AAVE, as well as provide an opinion on the risk with the tokens. I believe a productive DAO will have a culture of transparency and healthy debate, and will do my best to contribute in that regard.

Other than what I’ve stated, I don’t have much of a history to go off of. Here is an example of the type of things I have to say when it comes to risk. I can commit 10 hours per week.

5 Likes