Rewards LEND / AAVE holders with generated UNI

Hello, since Aave has a Uniswap Market, and the fact that having UNI-v1 liquidity made you “farm” UNI without knowing it. The UNI-v1 token staying on Aave before the 1 septembre have generated some UNI that could be claimed.
We should consider rewarding the LEND / AAVE holders with those UNI tokens.
Tell me what you think about this proposal😁

13 Likes

Do you know how much UNI it represents?

2 Likes

On 0x1012cfF81A1582ddD0616517eFB97D02c5c17E25
It does represent 21’023 UNI
Approximately: 21023*5= 105’115$

3 Likes

Any ideas how distribution could work, holders from before a specific date, equal distribution?

1 Like

Will need to check how the claiming would work if it’s possible

7 Likes

Great idea, especially after getting clobbered today in this market! Would we use the wallet address that currently HODLs all our parked $LEND/AAVE?

I don’t know about this answer, I do think that the team will later answer our questions

1 Like

Yes I agree! It is a good idea no matter how they decide distribution to HODLers of $LEND/AAVE. Always nice to receive an unexpected Thank you after HODLing a token/coin since 2018 ICO and continuing to stack more throughout the years. Aave is a top-notch platform and deserve all the glory in this DeFi space. :+1:

5 Likes

Maybe even better, rewarding all AAVE stakers in the safety module

3 Likes

Hello Stani, I know that you’re working really hard to make the token swap and the V2 become a reality, but have you checked?

1 Like

Any updates on this?

Perhaps they could be rewarded to AAVE stakers?

1 Like

I think the Uni rewards should be put into the aave staking pool get more people staking more people voting . Maybe convert UNI rewards to buy lend and migrate . Then put the Aave into the Aave pool and distribute with current rewards monthly .

3 Likes

Great perspective! I say yay:) How can this come up for a Governance vote?

1 Like