[RFC] Tool to stay up to date with the Aave community

GM!

TL;DR: I’m building a tool to help you stay on top of what’s happening in the Aave community. I’d also love your feedback. You can access it here: The Aave community | x23.ai

I’ve been working on a tool to tackle a challenge many of us face: keeping up with the rapid pace of updates and discussions in the world of protocols and DAOs.

What is x23.ai?

x23.ai is designed as a hub for all things related to protocols and DAOs. Whether it’s the latest GitHub commits in a protocol’s repository or key discussions happening across various DAO forums, x23.ai brings these updates directly to you. It’s like having a personal assistant who filters through the noise to deliver only the most relevant and impactful information.

Why Your Feedback is Crucial
As x23.ai is in its early stages, your insights and opinions are invaluable. We’re looking for users who are willing to test the platform and provide honest, constructive feedback. Your experiences will directly influence how x23.ai evolves to better serve your needs.

Try it out here: x23.ai Aave portal

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Feel free to reply on this topic or message me directly on twitter/telegram.

4 Likes

This is an example of a recent thread summary, saving approx 10 minutes of reading time: Aave v2/v3 security incident 04/11/2023 | Aave

This is an example of a pull request summary: #369: feat: GHO Stability Module | Aave

Nice tool! It would be nice to add the new repo for proposals of gov v3. bgd-labs/aave-proposals-v3

1 Like

Good idea, done: bgd-labs/aave-proposals-v3 code files | Aave

1 Like