This TEMP CHECK proposes a comprehensive improvement to Aave’s official documentation, with a focus on enhancing its structure, clarity, and accuracy. The objective is to provide a seamless user experience, facilitate developer onboarding, and improve Aave’s overall integrity and reputation.
We are considering opening a proposal to significantly improve Aave’s official documentation. Before moving ahead, we would like to gather community feedback on the problem, our proposed solution, and the expected impact. Your insights and suggestions are invaluable to us.
Aave’s documentation serves as the gateway for both developers and users to understand and interact with the ecosystem. However, the current state presents challenges in:
- Navigability due to a sub-optimal structural layout
- Clarity due to ambiguous or unclear explanations
- Credibility due to incorrect or outdated information
These issues compromise the utility of the documentation and hinder the overall accessibility and growth of the Aave ecosystem. Addressing them aligns with Aave’s strategic objectives and offers multiple-fold benefits to the community.
Re-engineering Documentation Structure:
- Optimize the layout for more intuitive navigation
- Implement a table of contents and an index for easy reference
- Edit for clarity, precision, and unambiguity
- Align the language and tone with Aave’s ethos
Updating All Information:
- Validate all data, links, and guidelines
- Ensure everything is up to date and accurate
By accomplishing these objectives, this ARC aims to provide a comprehensive solution that significantly enhances the quality of Aave’s ecosystem.
No conflicts of interest or third-party involvement in this proposal. Only the Cryptoversidad Team will be working on this.
This ARC will:
- Facilitate quicker and more effective developer onboarding
- Simplify the understanding and utilization of Aave for a broader user base
- Enhance Aave’s integrity and reputation
We believe this will lead to a much-improved user experience and align closely with the DAO’s priorities
We invite the community to provide feedback, suggestions, ideas to take this into a ARFC and AIP
We look forward to your valuable feedback, suggestions, and votes.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.
Diego, from Cryptoversidad