This proposal introduces the concept of an ‘Aave Governance Call’ to the Aave Community. The purpose of this call is to engage the community in discussions regarding Aave Governance Proposals and related subjects. These calls will serve as a direct channel for proposal authors to engage with the Aave Community through Discord. The aim is to foster seamless communication and active participation within the community.
In terms of active community engagement, the Aave DAO has in recent times lacked a Governance Call where members of the Aave Community come together to discuss proposals in depth. This kind of discourse is a valuable addition to improving the quality of DAO governance in Aave.
- @Kene_StableLab will help facilitate these calls but will gladly welcome any additional member of the community who wishes to contribute.
- We propose for these calls to be hosted biweekly on Fridays at 3PM EST, it is important to note that this time is not set in stone, and we welcome suggestions from the community.
- Before every call, an agenda for the call will be posted on the forum.
- These calls will be hosted in a dedicated voice channel on the Aave Discord.
- These calls will also be recorded and uploaded on a dedicated YouTube Channel managed by the Aave Social Media Team.
- We propose running these Governance Calls for two quarters, after which the DAO will have the opportunity to re-assess the utility of these calls.
- There is no budget requested for running this trial run of the Aave Governance Call.
We will run a forum poll to gauge community sentiment regarding this Aave Governance program at Aave DAO.
Should the Aave DAO host Aave Governance Calls?
StableLab is not presenting this TEMP-CHECK on behalf of any third party.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.