[TEMP CHECK] Update Aave Snapshot Space

Hello here’s a few feedback:

1. As pointed out, the Snapshot space is the property of the ENS Aave.eth owner, this is @AaveLabs as this ENS name is extremely valuable and strategic It’s up to the AaveCo to decide what they do with it.

2. Factually I’m the last active admin of this space, but not the owner, only AaveCo can appoint/remove admins. this role was attributed to me as part of AaveCo employees and not as ACI representative.

3. The Snapshot Admin job reality is playing wack-a-mole with scammers doing phishing proposals, I’m not sure there’s been an issue with my handling of the job in the past.

4. I’m supportive of all voted service providers being added as author, this will allow them to publish snapshot proposals without the need for proposition power that needs to be sourced and might hurt independence.
    If the DAO agreed to put them on payroll, they should be able to do their job regardless of proposition power.

5. I do agree admin role should be reset and inactive members should be cleared out, but why fix something that is not really broken at the moment?

6. If every service providers are upgraded to author role, the ACI is supportive to increase minimum score to 80k AAVE to make nearly impossible for scammers to publish a phising proposal, at the same time, the ACI will make Skyward evolve to start the service as early as first snapshot proposal if the TEMP CHECK post is compliant with governance guidelines.

7. in every scenario, @TokenLogic is not a service provider of the Aave DAO and is unfit as a candidate for both Admin & Authors roles.

if in the future TokenLogic becomes a service provider to the Aave DAO, the ACI will be supportive of their addition to the author role

2 Likes