Updated Proposal: Llama <> Aave

Thanks @G-Blockchain!

1. Re. Index Coop’s metagovernance process, it’s probably best for Funk or others in Index Coop to comment. It looks like Index Coop’s metagovernance Snapshot overwhelmingly passed (99.99% votes for, worth 455k INDEX), so, of course, Index Coop was right about voting for Llama’s Snapshot. The question is more about when they voted and whether they should’ve waited a few hours, but I am not sure since I don’t have clarity on that process.

2. I currently do not review individual grant applications. We have a team of 9 independent reviewers. I help set the process and ensure it’s running smoothly (Airtable forms, Notion page, multisigs, marketing), recruit and onboard the the team, assess the effectiveness of our grants, coordinate with Aave stakeholders on strategic priorities for Aave Grants to fund, and provide periodic updates to the Aave community. I take any conflict between Llama and Aave Grants very seriously. I have never been involved in any reviews of grants that Llama has applied for - never even involved in conversations about these grants, let alone reviewing or deciding on whether to approve these grants. @fig, @corbpage, and others part of Aave Grants can attest to this. I also make it extremely clear when I have a conflict on another applicant’s grant application - and having said that, I do not review and approve individual grant applications currently anyway.

7 Likes