Aave DAO Messari Governor Coverage Announcement

Hello Aave Community!

My name is Ryan and I work as a Governance Analyst at Messari. We’re excited to announce that we recently added coverage for Aave Governance on our Governor product! Messari Governor tracks and summarizes discussions and proposals across forums, Snapshot, and on-chain governance. We also added a governance profile detailing Aave’s governance structure and process.

If you would like to add or update any information in your governance profile, please feel free to suggest edits. Any feedback is welcomed. We would love to know how you use Messari Governor!

Also, we would be happy to demo the product to the Aave team or broader community to highlight how it can be valuable and chat about other governance services we can provide (ex: The State of Optimism Governance).

We hope the Aave community enjoys using Governor!

6 Likes

Hey @Raho - thanks for the update.

It seems awesome and we are grateful for tools that better inform new users and token-holders.

To my recollection, the proposal for a formal Aave Risk DAO never passed.

Are you referencing the RiskDAO, which was funded by Aave Grants DAO?

2 Likes

Hey Fig! Thank you for bringing this up! We’ve adjusted the governance structure to reflect this :slight_smile:

1 Like

gm Aave community!!

Today I am happy to announce that Messari Governor has upgraded our DAO profiles.

Aside from the coverage of proposals (for free users), we now provide rich on-chain and off-chain analytics for Aave for Pro & Enterprise users.

This includes:

• Delegate metrics: voting power breakdown, their voting power growth over time, and recent voting activity

• DAO community engagement metrics: lifetime voters and average voter participation rate

• Proposal metrics: lifetime author counts, counts of proposals in a given timeframe as well as average proposal pass rate

Any feedback is welcomed and we would be happy to chat about other services we can provide (ex: quarterly reports, governance analysis and overview).

Hoping the community finds these metrics valuable :slight_smile: