Aave Improvement Proposals (AIPs):
- Add OP to Aave V3 on Optimism (141). This proposal passed with 100% voting “YAE” and was executed on January 14.
- [ARC] Aave Ethereum V3 market initial onboarded assets. This proposal ended on January 14 with 85% voting in favor of Chaos Labs’ approach.
- Enable Search by UNS + ENS Domains. This proposal ended on January 15 with almost 54% voting “YAE.”
- [Updated] Aave Grants DAO Renewal. This proposal passed on January 12 with almost 100% voting “YAE.”
Aave Requests for Comment (ARC/ARFC):
- [ARC] onboard rETH (rocket pool ETH) to Aave V3 ethereum market. An “opportunity to add rETH to the Ethereum V3 market as a reserve.”
- [ARFC] wETH & wstETH Interest Rate Curve - Ethereum Network. A proposal from @Llamaxyz “to amend wETH and wstETH interest rate parameters on the v2 and v3 deployments.”
- [ARC] Compensate Bug Bounty Contributor. Gauntlet suggests that the community compensate the “contributor for risk analysis conducted during market volatility” — specifically related to the REN asset.
- [ARC] Add Add wstETH to Aave V3 on Optimism. @Pauljlei provides parameter recommendations.
- [ARFC] CRV Interest Rate Curve Upgrade. A proposal from Llama to update “CRV interest rate parameters on the Aave Ethereum v2, Ethereum v3 (when deployed), Polygon v3, and Polygon v2 Liquidity Pools.”
- [ARC] Aave Protocol Plan for Shanghai Upgrade. Gauntlet kicks off the discussion around “potential actions the Aave community can take.”
- [ARC] ETH Interest Rate Curve Update. Llama posts a reminder of what is to be implemented when V3 is deployed on Ethereum.
- [ARC] Gauntlet Risk Parameter Updates for Aave V2 ETH (2023-01-12). No changes suggested for the week, but position analysis is presented.
- Launch Aave V3 on Celo. The question continues to be discussed.
- [ARC] Add support for cbETH. With Aave V3 launch coming, @AndrewA would like to take up discussion again.
Continuous formal verification report for December 2022 provided by Certora.
Collaboration framework for risk managers. Progress appears to have been made.
A thread from Certora about the formal verification process.
BGD Labs’ technical analysis of expanding to Metis.
Check out the Llama <> Aave Month 3 update.