Hey Alex, is there a regular call where you talk through these figures we can join?
Currently there is a monthly Aave Community Call, should happen at the end of this month. Keep an eye out on social media channels for the announcement
There is also a Clubhouse AMA this Friday
Apologies, there was a typo in the V1 liquidity data in the newsletter that has been corrected here
Aave Weekly 2021W6 .pdf (678.8 KB)
First time more flash loan fees that fees from interest paid?
Yes, it is the first time
Aave Weekly 2021W7.pdf (621.1 KB)
Really nice reports! Are you able to share how you are collecting this data? I’d love some insight on how these reports are generated.
To create these reports I use 2 data sources:
- the Aave Subgraph APIs on the reserves and safety module
- Dune Analytics queries on daily Liquidations & Flashloans
Any chance you could share the queries you run against the subgraph and links to the Dune Analytics tables?
For TheGraph I use directly the APIs:
- For V1 Aave API Documentation
- For V2 Aave API Documentation
- For the Safety Module (just available live not at a specific date) https://aave-api-v2.aave.com/data/pools
Then the Dune Queries are actually weekly not daily :
- V1 Flashloans https://explore.duneanalytics.com/queries/12901
- V1 Liquidations https://explore.duneanalytics.com/queries/7312#14508
- V2 Flashloans https://explore.duneanalytics.com/queries/15725/source
- V2 Liquidations https://explore.duneanalytics.com/queries/15724/source#31633
I also use CoinGecko API to extract market data for each asset
Really worth exploring the possibilities of TheGraph and Dune on your own but please be mindful as many Dune queries/dashboards are wrong. Happy to check them for you
Aave Weekly 2021W8.pdf (515.5 KB)
Thank you very much for this! Big Help :)
Aave Weekly 2021W9.pdf (579.5 KB)
Check out here: https://scout.cool/aave/mainnet/. It will make your work a bit easier. All dates are in UTC time zone.
Once you get to the flash loan dashboard https://scout.cool/aave/mainnet/dashboards/aave-flash-loan
Check below for the flash loan fees.
Aave Weekly 2021W10.pdf (739.9 KB)
Aave Weekly 2021-11.pdf (1.5 MB)
Aave Weekly 2021W12.pdf (294.0 KB)
Aave Weekly 2021W13.pdf (286.6 KB)
The weekly estimated income " " that’s how much Aave is generating on a weekly basis from both v1 and 2?