This publication propose a retrospective payment that recognises @TokenLogic contributions to the Aave DAO over the last 6 months.
In light of the Request For Proposal (RFP) issued by StableLabs, it is an opportune moment to outline the specific tasks that TokenLogic will accomplish before the Aave DAO selects a preferred financial service provider. This publication catalogs TokenLogic’s past and ongoing involvements with the Aave DAO, acknowledging the team’s valuable contributions while also establishing a path for a seamless transition in alignment with the outcome of the Request For Proposal process.
The lists below encompass most of our contributions thus far, excluding efforts on projects that didn’t materialize. Additionally, we have outlined a limited scope of forthcoming work that we intend to undertake as part of this funding proposal.
- AIP-354 - Transfer Assets From Polygon to Ethereum Treasury
- AIP-353 - Reserve Update October
- AIP-347 - GHO Funding
- AIP-343 - Fund GHO Liquidity Committee
- AIP-334 - Reserve Factor Updates - Polygon Aave v2
- AIP-333 - Treasury Management - Create AGD GHO Allowance
- AIP-328 - Reserve Factor Updates - Polygon Aave v2
- AIP-312 - Reserve Factor Updates - Polygon Aave v2
- Guardian - Treasury Management - Avalanche v2 to v3 Migiration
- AIP-303 - Treasury Management - Polygon v2 to v3 Migration this requires a rerun
- AIP-300 - stMATIC Supply Cap
- AIP-284 - Reserve Factor Updates - Polygon Aave v2
- AIP-273 - Add ARB to Aave V3 Arbitrum Pool
- AIP-260 - Add FRAX Ethereum Aave v3
- AIP-259 - Add FRAX Arbitrum Aave v3
- AIP Polygon v2 - Parameter Update
- 2-3 AIPs relating to DAO’s runway
- 1 AIP acquiring rETH
- 1 AIP to migrate Polygon Treasury from v2 to v3
- 2 AIPs increasing RF on Polygon v2
- 1 AIP to upgrade SAM for vlAURA holding
- ARFC Safety Module - Polygon & Avalanche Coverage Update
- ARFC Treasury Management - Amend Safety Module AAVE Emissions
- ARFC Treasury Management - GHO Liquidity Strategy Update
- ARFC Treasury Management - Acquire AURA
- ARFC Aave Funding Update
- SIPS-084 Turbo GHO Co-Incentives
- BIP-357 Enable GHO/LUSD Gauge [Ethereum]
- BIP-360 Enable GHO/bb-a-USD Gauge [Ethereum]
- BIP-413 Kill GHO Gauges Week 35
- BIP-358 Enable GHO/wstETH Gauge [Ethereum]
- BIP-411 Enable GHO/USDT/USDC Gauge [Ethereum]
- TRC-92 - Enable GHO/USDC Gauge
- TRC-102 Enable GHO/USDC Gauge [Ethereum]
Further details about this initiative can be found here.
TokenLogic coordinated the BAL and AURA incentives to support launching GHO on Balancer.
The table below provides a conservative estimate of the value of the voting support:
The Aura Finance team extended their support with 400,000 vlAURA for a duration of three months. In the initial weeks, dedicated members of the Balancer community contributed over 4% of the veBAL supply. The table provided above is based on an assumption that accounts for 2.5% of veBAL supply in July and considers the current veBAL Quest price. It’s important to note that this data underestimates the actual value of the votes that TokenLogic procured and offers significant context for readers.
It’s important to note that some voters may have opted to support GHO pools independently, without requiring active engagement from the Aave community.
We request an additional $115k for the work detailed above, bringing the total compensation to $130k.
This figure was derived from wages and software licenses used to support hosting the GHO Analytics platform.
If this proposal is approved, the amount is to be transferred to a TokenLogic-controlled account (
0x3e4A9f478C0c13A15137Fc81e9d8269F127b4B40) as the recipient.
The transfer will be equivalent to $115k USD in GHO.
- If consensus on ARFC stage is reached, escalate to ARFC snapshot stage.
- If ARFC snapshot stage outcome is YAE, escalate to AIP stage.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.