Delegate ENS: curia-delegates.eth
Delegate Address: 0x17296956b4E07Ff8931E4ff4eA06709FaB70b879
Curia is a professional delegate team that is committed to provide a comprehensive suite of services, encompassing DAO governance and active delegate participation. Our team consists of DAO governance researchers, data analysts, blockchain engineers, and developers working together to support and strengthen the DAO ecosystem.
Drawing its name from the ancient Roman building where the Senate convened, Curia embodies a central hub for governance services and expertise. Much like its namesake, we offer a space where informed decisions are made and effective strategies are put into action.
Our core mission is empowering DAOs to make informed decisions and effectively achieve their goals. We firmly believe that blockchain technology holds the key to shaping the future of financial and governance systems. As such, it’s crucial to ensure that the people leading the development of these systems reflect the diverse global community they aim to serve.
- Experimentation: We prioritize innovation and experimentation while maintaining stability within the ecosystem. Our approach focuses on striking a balance between exploring new possibilities and ensuring the reliability of existing systems.
Embrace “Good Enough” Over Perfection
Adopt a “Start Small and Expand” Mindset
Encourage Innovative Ideas and Solutions
Learn from Failures and Adapt Quickly
- Progressive Decentralization: We view decentralization as a core principle for creating open and transparent systems that benefit everyone. We encourage DAOs and protocols to adopt a sustainable approach to decentralization. We recognize the importance of balancing centralization and decentralization at each stage to facilitate effective decision-making, broad participation, and resilience against potential threats.
Champion Gradual and Sustainable Decentralization
- Inclusivity: We promote diversity and inclusion, ensuring that the people leading the ecosystem reflect the diverse global community they aim to serve.
Research and outreach to user from underrepresented and local communities
- Collaboration: We foster a culture of cooperation, open dialogue, and shared knowledge, enabling our team and the wider community to actively work together towards common goals and overcome challenges.
Promote Shared Knowledge and Best Practices
Welcome Constructive Feedback and Open Dialogue
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: We enable DAOs to make informed decisions and effectively achieve their goals through comprehensive research and data analysis, emphasizing the importance of evidence-based strategies and insights.
Leverage Data Insights to Make Informed Decision
Encourage the Use of Data in Evaluating Performance and Outcomes
Our team is made up of experts in DAO governance research, data analysis, blockchain engineering, and development. We’ve been active in the web3 space since 2017 and have contributed to various DAOs and tech companies. In addition, we have access to resources from a leading venture builder in Southeast Asia, which will be instrumental in our efforts to support and guide the development of Aave.
We’ve taken on the role of delegates for Aave because we believe it plays a crucial role in the DeFi ecosystem. Our commitment to effective governance participation and strategic stewardship will help bolster Aave’s growth and sustainability over the long term. Our top priority is to work closely with the Aave community to develop practical plans and initiatives that will enhance the user experience and create value for all stakeholders.
As a governance and DAO research team, we work with several other projects and DAOs such as SafeDAO, Optimism Collective, and ArbitrumDAO to enhance their governance and decision-making processes. We are committed to maintaining transparency and avoiding conflicts of interest in our work with the Aave community. When required, we will disclose any potential conflicts of interest that may arise in the course of our engagement.
By delegating to Curia, you acknowledge and agree that Curia will participate in AAVE governance on a best-effort basis and will not be liable for any form of damages related to participation in the AAVE protocol.