Help, Supply in wETH disappeared more then one time

Hi,

I put supplys in aave polygon v3, more then one time, take borrow in stable and keeeping my health rate above 2.4, after an 1h or more, the health rate shows 1.0, part of the eth disappered and the transitions dont show any liquidation, whats happening? I lost eth and dont covered any debt.

Can anyone please help me?

1 Like

I have lost 3k and I dont know whats heppend, the tansictions dont show liquidations :frowning:
Help me here, my e-mail not matter now

Please I trying to understand that :\ have loose alot eth :cold_sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :weary:

2 Likes

Hello, without any wallet address or transaction hash its basically not possible to help you in any way.
But i am guessing that you have been leveraging ETH too much without taking care of your HF. You have to keep in mind that if you leverage hard (e.g. 3-5 loops) then you have to keep in mind that any drop in price is going to affect your position way bigger than without this kind of looping.
So my guess is you got liquidated partly.

Hey similar issue happened to me, that I received a warning from Hal.xyz while I was on Galxe ARB chain completing the campaigns.

My collateral before the incident: 1.12 and do not have any transaction of my withdrawal and liquidation in my transaction histories.

1. My AAVEs on ETH chain and suddenly my supply (-0.8996 stETH) and almost got liquidated before I supplied more collateral.

2. Saw this weird contract address (revoked using revoke.cash) 0x00003a4A311a5b37aee9F77AbF2176CB7ac50000

3. Saw a multi call sending awstETH to Angel-drainer.eth
    Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

4. Last I interacted with AAVE on ETH chain was 1 week ago only interacted with Galxe on ARB chain yesterday (which this happened)

Can someone please assist me, I greatly appreciate it