I lost my ETH supply

Hi i am not sure what’s going on
Yesterday i lost my ETH abriturm supply from my aave account. I can’t see the transaction history from the history transaction page but i noticed an unknown transaction from my trust wallet history:

is anybody can help to figure out what’s going on? is my account being compromised?

Best regards

1 Like

You still have your aArbweth in your wallet. You only approved them to be swapped on the OKX DEX. But right now they are still sitting in your wallet.

1 Like

Oh God. Glad to hear that. How do i restore it to my supply aave account? I am pretty sure i have been hacked. They use my google chrome browser on my PC to do that without my knowledge. Since only on that PC access aave website using trust wallet plugin

1 Like

If you still have control over that wallet you simply have to withdraw your ETH from the Arbitrum market.

1 Like

Yes i still have control to my wallet. but i can’t see that money on Arbitrum market in my aave dasboard. Actually how to do that?

Thanks in advance

Well how did you deposit your assets into Aave? Access the Aave app and simply go to your dashboard and click withdraw and of course you have to repay your loan first.

HI. now my balance only show 417$. its should be more than $1k before some one else approved them to OKX DEX. if i repay all my loan it will back to $1K ?

1 Like

Well then someone else also has access to your wallet or you send that ETH to another wallet.
There is nothing anyone can do. You can track it onchain.

1 Like