Introduce yourself thread 🎉

Howdy y’all!

Semi-long time fan of Ethereum and excited to learn more about this project!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter although I mostly post pictures of my dog :stuck_out_tongue:

Twitter

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

I was hoping to get a good recipe for pork ribs. I want to impress the neighbors! Also, long live Aave.

6 Likes

Hi everyone,

Pleased to introduce myself and learn more about AAVE. I work in traditional finance/insurance here in Australia, and am fascinated by the emergence of DeFi protocols such as Aave. Let’s govern!

3 Likes

Hi All,
I’m Sky. I started using ETHlend when there was a top-hatted Whale involved.
I like DAOs, DeFi, NFTs and I am excited for the team that is going to bring all three of things together.
Cheers

6 Likes

Hey all! My name is Kiba

Just started reading up on LEND this week but been a long time DeFi user (mostly SNX, yCRV, and NXM). Love the protocol design and excited to learn + use Aave more and help with proposals.

3 Likes

Poopster here - degenerate gambler who’s just here for the Defi. love aave and everything they are doing. this platform is gonna be huge. follow me on twitter for free plays a few times a week and crass comments towards politicians : Twitter

5 Likes

Whattup peeps,
Name is John, background in Network Engineering, currently working in Social Innovation and participation, fell down the deep rabbit hole back in 2015 and still climbing.

4 Likes

What up Simps
Name is Pranav working as a Blockchain-Cloud Dev. Found the project in reddit back in ICO days. Excited to see how the project evolves over time!.Simp hard for AAVE-chan!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Excited to be here and hopefully contribute wherever I can. I came into this space to experience a new way of thinking about finance and DeFi has been the thing that has inspired me the most. I find the AAVE platform (which I use daily) to be hands down one of the best in the space. I’m an active advocate for various DeFi projects on Twitter, including Chainlink, Synthetix, Yearn & Curve among others.

3 Likes

Hi Guys, my name is Peter and a blockchain enthusiasts, very much interested in the opportunities offered by decentralization in creating a leveling field for all

5 Likes

Hey all, finally what we’ve been waiting for is here and I am thrilled to participate in the governance process. Incentives are everything so lets start by discussing those of the Aave protocol. It doesn’t matter who we are, it’s how we incentivize that defines us )

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I am Eugenia, Project Manager of Aave. I am so excited about the upcoming changes!

5 Likes

Hi Folks!

I am Kenneth, a long term supporter, user and investor of Aave.

A full-time crypto investor and enthusiast, previously managed a Fixed Income Fund based in Hong Kong.

I am excited to take part with all of you to contribute to the Aave protocol.

You can find/follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/cryptokenneth01

4 Likes

Hello Aave Fam !

I’m Alex, Risk Manager @ Aave

Looking forward to reading all your ideas, the different perspectives of the community and seeing this governance grow

It’s going to be AIPic

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/A_BertoG

5 Likes

Hello Everyone,
Just excited to be here and see how how it evolves.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Chapeau Aave and welcome to the party. :beers:

Love being part of the Defi Community, especially Aave. I am a long time supporter and defi enthusiast. Its not the hype, but its the ideology about decentralization and freedom in the financial world, why i am here. So lets build the future together…

4 Likes

Long time follower of this project. Very excited for the future governance and endless possibilities

2 Likes

I love Aave and the great work the team is doing to give financial freedom. In a world where few control the financial system, DeFi is the only way out and Aave is currently leading the way. Great job guys on the Aavenomics

4 Likes

My name Ciro, from Timvi project. TMV - over-collateralized stablecoin. TMV portal for emit TMV and p2p. DeFi market - one stop shop for DeFi projects. And we have cashback)

4 Likes

Hey all. My name is Luke. I’m usually in either Australia or Germany. I’m a polyglot open-source developer with a diverse background. I’ve been quietly following Aave since EthLend. I’m excited at the prospects for DeFi and trying to learning more so I can contribute to the growth of the ecosystem. I’ve mostly been contributing to Ethereum and Polkadot related projects.

4 Likes