Introduce yourself thread 🎉

Hello everyone,

I am CryptoSandra. Cryptocurrency investor and enthusiast. Excited to be part of Aave.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

Pablo here User success manager at Aave :stuck_out_tongue: if you are Aave users or over the community probably we already talked! Really excited for the governance and discussion around to begin you can find me in twitter at https://twitter.com/SirSoth91

4 Likes

hey guys im chris been invested in this from 2017… i have loved this project from the start… but its one thing to change 1 to 100 and making 13million tokens but then adding to the supply a extra 3million tokens out of thin air … is the same as just creating a random 300 million tokens now and watering down the value of what we hold and yet people are over looking this…

1 Like

Hi @chris1 feel free to discuss about this topic in the other threads created for that! This thread is solely for introducing yourself :blush:

1 Like

hi aave fam!

love the aave fam and have been a user / community member since the start.

follow me on twitter (https://twitter.com/farmerdefi) to help grow DeFi with memes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Salam dari Indonesia, My name is Sulthan im IT Security and Crypto Enthusiast. Feel free to contact me at https://www.instagram.com/Codeparty/

Love Aave :indonesia::heart::indonesia:

2 Likes

I have a traditional finance background and fell down the Crypto rabbit hole over 4 years ago. Been following Aave From EthLend days, and an investor in various Defi protocols in addition to Aave. Governance (and transparency) is vital for this industry and with the correct implementation will ensure that Defi is here to stay!
Im involved in Pension 2.0 so if anyone is also interested decentralising the pension industry, let me know.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, I am a DeFi junky and product manager in the crypto space. I believe the community members of Aave will see their role evolve into full-time careers enabling us all to exponentially grow the network and keep us doing what we love - building a new financial system!

Shoutout to the Aave team and all of their hard work to get us to where we are. I am excited to work with everyone as we steer the ship of Aave protocol!

1 Like

Hi all, I’m in love with data, startups and finance. Quite new to Defi (3 months), I have the bias to see balance sheets everywhere when there is none in DeFi. Assets and liabilities will prevails !

Big fan of Perry Mehrling work so obviously interested in money markets, therefore Aave.

1 Like

Hi all, just another guy who loves crypto. Skin in the game since 2017 and real big fan of Aave. Excited to see this platform grow, glad to have the opportunity to contribute and be part of that.

Limited technical knowledge but am used to making healthcare decisions affecting millions of people in the UK, hopefully can contribute to and facilitate some great discussions on this platform.

2 Likes

Hello, I am an enthusiast with an interest in developing upon existing protocols within the defi space. I am always on the lookout for new technology and so it has been a pleasure to watch the progress of the AAVE team over the past few months.
I’m a big fan of YarrrPirate’s work and have a healthy interest in graphics myself.
It will be fun to contribute ideas towards this project as the governance goes through its transition.
toad

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Cryptocurrency investor and enthusiast.
I’m here to learn more about Aave and its new governance model.

3 Likes

Hello! I am Product Manager and governance researcher/contributor. You can find me in twitter - https://twitter.com/VGataulin

2 Likes

Hello!

I’m Peter, Zer0dot#1420 on discord and I’m a finance student, as well as a huge fan of DeFi for what it could potentially become! Can’t wait to see how Aave evolves!

1 Like

Hello, I’m a DeFi powerUser and smartcontract writter (beginner).
Trader and yield farmer.
I’m part of Blockchain Students Association from the EPFL.
Community manger on tweeter for BsaEpfl.ch
Translator in french for Zerion.io
Community Manager for Potion.finance
you can find me here: https://twitter.com/AntoineMouran

3 Likes

Hi folks,

I’m Julien from Fabric Ventures - a European VC focused on this space.

I have had the opportunity to interact with AAVE a couple times, especially around ethCC in Paris. I like what the team stands for and the direction they are taking with governance + being truly innovative. Keen to see where this goes, and if I can contribute, even better :grin:

You can also find me on Twitter of course! https://twitter.com/JulienThevenard

2 Likes

Hey folks,

I’m a cross-platform governor, my presence can be felt currently on yearn, maker and aave governance and expanding on other platforms with time. I govern DeFi basically.

PS- Oh my…

4 Likes

Hey everyone~ essentially everywhere in the digital realm I go by BruceTheGoose, but just Bruce is fine as well. I wear far more hats than I can comfortably balance at the moment, but, most importantly are the following:

I am:

• an NFT artist/collector/creator (also I host a podcast about NFT’s and blog about them when I have time]
  • founder of the Nifty Pride Foundation [official website, mission statement, tokenomics/rainbow paper coming soon] which is an initiative to support, promote and encourage love, creativity, and inclusion within the NFT Metaverse and wider blockchain/crypto ecosystem, with a focus on providing a community, access to knowledge and resources, and a safe-space for LGBTQIA+ individuals and allies; as well as anyone else who believes in equality for everyone in all things.
  • Partner for $WHALE and the community growing around it
  • Digital Art Partner for Grow Your Base
  • First of hopefully many artists to create a wildcard for wildcards.world
  • Guild Leader for NEAR Protocol’s design guild
  • Occasional blockchain-game streamer
  • $RARI Ambassador [stage one of DAO-ifying governance for Rarible.com]
  • Enjin Envoy
  • CryptoTwerpz artist
  • Decentralization zealot / web3 advocate
  • Meme-Force team member
  • Freelancer (when I have time) for writing, graphic design, web-design and SMM campaign design
  • Issuer of $FTHR and $GOOSE [social currency, and synthetic labor, respectively].
    Probly a pile of other stuff I’m not thinking of right now.

Relatively new to everything crypto; most of my focus has been NFT-related, but looking forward to learning more about DeFi; and Aave was my first introduction to DeFi prior to the hype of the past few months, so have had my eye on it for a bit. Looking forward to learning/contributing/collaborating!
Most of my contact info, social media, art, etc. etc. can be found on my Omnilink (think linktree on steroids)

2 Likes

Hi all !

I’m Will Remor, risk analytics, data science and blockchain aficionado!

My background is in quantitative credit risk management across banking, FinTech and more recently blockchain. I’ve been also involved professionally in the ethereum ecosystem with smart contract security auditing and tech architecture advisory since 2017. And of course, ethLend has been one my first passions in that space as it combined both smart contracts and Risk management: perfect mix :slight_smile:

Looking forward to participating in discussions and contribute with skills whenever I can :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, Lea here :wave: I’m team Centrifuge working on bridging real world capital needs to DeFi.

7 Likes