Need to be added to the next rescue misson (Accidenrtally Sent AAVE to token contract)

Dear Community,

Apologies if this isn’t the designated channel, but I find myself in a challenging situation.

In 2020, I purchased AAVE and stored them in my blockchain.info wallet. In October 2021, intending to withdraw to my METAMASK ETH Wallet, I mistakenly sent them to an AAVE TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS. I only realized yesterday that my AAVE tokens never reached my METAMASK Wallet.

I’ve seen others successfully recover funds from the AAVE TOKEN CONTRACT and am eager to learn the necessary steps for my case.

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

please check this thread to see if you can resuce your token.
BGD. Rescue of tokens locked on Aave. Overview and Phase 1 - Development - Aave

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback and the link to the post.

I’ve reviewed the details and eligibility criteria for participating in the rescue mission. However, I’m uncertain about the next steps. Could you please guide me on how to proceed further?

Thank you

It seems like you haven’t really checked the thread, because otherwise the steps would be pretty clear as they are written in there.
Nevertheless here are the important links to check and act. This is something i cannot do for you, as i dont know your wallet address neither do i have access to it.

Check if your wallet is in here: rescue-mission-phase-1/js-scripts/maps/usersAmounts.json at master · bgd-labs/rescue-mission-phase-1 · GitHub

Claim: Aave - Rescue (bgdlabs.com)

Hello

Once again thanks for that - My Wallet I sent the aave from is not on the list you shared with me.
But I am not 100% Sure about the SENDER WALLET As the sender was my wallet on Blockchain.info

TX $99.76 | Aave Token (AAVE) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Any idea`?

I don’t know what blockchain.info is. If its an CEX then you won’t be on the list and able to restore your token. If you aren’t able to restore anything i assume there is nothing that can be done anymore. Phase 1 closed and BGD is focusing on phase 2 now.