Paladin DAO is looking for Aave delegate

Hi @Alice - this is an amazing initiative and I’m excited to see more protocols utilize their internal holdings for cross-protocol governance.

I have two questions:

1. Will the delegate that receives this voting power also receive the corresponding prop power?
  2. Will the Paladin DAO intend to influence the vote of whoever receives the voting power? Do they have any independent priorities regarding Aave governance?

I ask #1 because, right now, this function seems to be centralized to a small number of players, so it would be healthy for more delegates to have the ability to submit AIPs. If the Paladin community is open to it, that would be very beneficial for the health of the Aave DAO.

For #2, this seems self-explanatory, but worth clarifying early in the process. Seeing as the two primary candidates for this delegation are existing contributors (both held in high regard), I would hope for some clarity from them on how they plan to handle any conflicts as they may arise.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of any current or former employer.

1 Like