This publication presents the community an opportunity to add sFRAX to the Ethereum Aave V3 Liquidity Pool.
Staked FRAX (sFRAX) is an ERC-4626 staking vault that distributes a portion of the Frax Protocol yield. sFRAX APY attempts to roughly track the interest on reserve balances (IORB) rate of the United States Federal Reserve.
Integrating sFRAX as collateral asset in the Aave V3 Ethereum Pool has the potential to create new demand for borrowable assets on Aave V3, such as stablecoins and FXS.
Proposed risk parameters will be shared at the potential ARFC stage of this proposal.
- Gather community feedback on this TEMP CHECK.
- If consensus is reached, escalate this proposal to TEMP CHECK snapshot stage.
- If TEMP CHECK snapshot outcome is YAE, escalate to ARFC stage.
- If consensus on ARFC stage is reached and risk service providers provide feedback on risk parameters, escalate to ARFC snapshot stage.
- If ARFC snapshot stage outcome is YAE, escalate to AIP stage
0xlide is not presenting this ARFC on behalf of any third party and is not compensated by any entity for creating this ARFC.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.