What solution should to launch NFT marketplace. Clone script vs. White label NFT marketplace vs. Custom solution

What solution should to launch NFT marketplace. Clone script vs. White label NFT marketplace vs. Custom solution

NFT sales began to rise in December 2022, with DappRadar reporting approximately $684 million in organic transactions, up from over $662 million in November. NFT sales reached over 6.7 million in December, up from 4.8 million in November and 6.1 million in October.

Developing your own NFT marketplace requires a lot of time and money. It can take a lot of time and effort to launch a NFT marketplace.

And you need to do it fast, as users are already expecting your project to be working by the deadline.

There are so many solutions that you facing around the web. But everything can be summarized in three categories:

1. Custom NFT marketplace development services from scratch
  2. Clone script NFT marketplace like Rarible, Opensea, Solanaart, NFT trade
  3. White label NFT marketplace solution
    What is the key different between of them, pros. & cons. Let’s deep more to this.
    After researching, gathering information from solution providers and based on my experience of launching NFT marketplace, I can share my expertise in one table below:

Core difference between white label NFT marketplace and Custom NFT marketplace development is resources. White label solution assumes that this solution has already been tested.