[ARFC] TokenLogic - 6 month Service Provider Proposal

Gm ! As answered to your comment, I’m an Aave DAO contributor and community member since 2020 and I’ve published other proposals in the past so the fact that I’m contributing to service providers shouldn’t block me from posting my own posts too, especially if I worked on it alone.

Also, it’s worth mentioning that I was never an employee of TokenLogic, which is Matthew’s company (it seems the biggest confusion is coming from here).
I did help TL on some treasury management proposals, emission analysis & strategies over the past 5 months and yes, I was also surprised to see the reaction on this post going against data, and against the strategist also doing internal estimations btw.

Some reasons that led me to post with my account:

• As you said, it’s ok to have different views sometimes & imo it makes sense to post my thoughts directly in this case, enabling more transparency.
  • I recently got kicked out of the Aave delegates group by TL without explanation.
  • Author(s) are not always mentioned on TL proposals, which doesn’t give credit for the work submitted.
  • Personal views of a contributor were expressed with the TokenLogic account, so people might think I approved some posts I was actually against, which can really create confusion.

Considering the above, I decided to stop contributing to TokenLogic starting today to prevent this from happening again & prioritize the ability to propose strategies/comment my thoughts freely.

Ofc I’ll still contribute to the Aave DAO as always since I joined the DeFi ecosystem, mostly on my expertise areas such as Treasury / POL management, bribes modelisation & SM upgrade strategy topics which I’ll keep publishing personally after Llama’s contract ends in a few days. I also still aim to participate to the Liquidity Committee (which I initially proposed in the SM Upgrade - Part 5 & implemented with TL) but as a DAO contributor with proven track record.

Hopefully this helps clarify the situation, otherwise I remain available if you have any additional questions !

3 Likes