BGD. Rescue of tokens locked on Aave. Overview and Phase 1

How can I proceed if I accidentally sent wrapped Bitcoin to the AAVE V2 CONTRACT on Polygon network and I would appreciate HELP!!!

PLEASE HELP

TXT hash 0x6407a6421b36df9739b70646b99e7d04372bfe74ccf48e70b5e02267e2a7e2db

In order to go forward, it is quite important that these proposal gets approved first RFC. Aave Governance. Adjust Level 2 requirements (long-executor). Given the current support, we will move to Snapshot phase by today.
Once/if fully approved by the community, we will proceed with the rescue mission proposal.

1 Like

Polygon will be only included on Phase 3, which will come later on

1 Like

Okay but my wrap BTC will also be rescueable… :pray:

Any updates for the time line for things? I fall in the phase 3 rescue as my tx was on Avalanche.

Also, is this still the best place for updates on things?

thanks for your help!

Hi @fame-o , as commented on a previous post, the execution of Phase 1 is kind of dependent on this other AIP RFC. Aave Governance. Adjust Level 2 requirements (long-executor) .
The code for that one is in audit at the moment, so we should see it as an on-chain proposal pretty soon.

Regarding updates, any news on the topic will be always commented here.

1 Like

Would it help rescue Harmony tokens locked on AAVE?

This is a completely different scope @P5555A , the mechanism can’t be applied for a situation like Harmony’s.

I see, thank you for explanation. I hope that helping people affected by the Harmony disaster will be a priority for everyone anyway. Thank you so much.

What is the progress of getting these tokens back?( Specifically mine)

It is a great shame because Harmony Community will vote on the potential solutions and AAVE disenfranchised everyone by stripping them from ability to vote.

As commented previously on this thread, the rescue mission is blocked at the moment by this other proposal passing RFC. Aave Governance. Adjust Level 2 requirements (long-executor)

It is programmed to be executed in the next weeks, so rescue mission will be immediately after.

Better to keep the Harmony discussion on Harmony Horizon bridge exploit. Consequences to Aave V3 Harmony thread, as it is not related anyhow to the project on this thread.

Hello team, can someone please tell me how my refound is been dealing.

I am new here and it is been difficult to follow

Kind Regards

A proposal that was kind of a blocker has been executed, as commented HERE, so we are pretty close to the initial phase of the rescue.
Now mainly doing some extra security reviews and dealing with the logistics of other proposals to be done with Level 2 voting requirements, to not have too much voting overhead.

1 Like

And how long would this take? Both the security audits and scheduling so theres no voting overhead?

Thank you very much for you return.

How can i be up dated and pay the gas and fees to have my money back?!

Kind Regards

1 Like

I would like to know the same.

1 Like

Hi Bgdlabs, Phase -1 is still only about rescuing token blocked on Ethereum Chain, right ? Is there any chance to get this on Polygon Chain one day as well ? My AAVE tokens are blocked in the AAVE Smart contract token on Polygon

Hi, could you please give an update, we all thought you would execute first phase after ’ Adjust Aave Governance Level 2 requirements’.