My 4500X stkaave was stolen by hackers

I don’t think so, AAve.com is centralised, I think they could act to limit, I mean, just limit, delay the hack, it’s just that the AAVE.com admins don’t want to do that, they could come in and limit the adoption of DAO afterwards in the first place, but does he sit back and do nothing, mouth off, that’s decentralisation? Ridiculous.

aave.com is the website owned and operated by the aave companies. It is not related to your issue at all.

app.aave.com is just a enslink.
You can access the website via any ipfs gateway:

Which are not controlled by the aave companies, but the ipfs network / the respective gateway providers. There’s no way to turn sth off or forbid a certain address the interaction. Even if there was there are various other UIs like e.g. etherscan that you can use. Besides that you don’t need a ui, but can just unstake via vanilla rpc calls(the attacker wouldn’t even need to unstake to sell btw).

The only thing DAO can do is onchain via a governance proposal that has to pass the vote - which does not make any sense as there’s no way to help you as pointed out in my last answer.

2 Likes