[Proposal] Building a mobile app for Aave

:wave: Hello — I’m one of the developers that were asked to participate in that project the last year, but I had to say no at that time because I was involved in another project. But now I’m free and I have a team of 3 people who are really excited to be able to run this project and see it through to the end! — Seems like that project never started, right? What’s the way I can apply for a grant to develop that app? — I have access to all the designs of that mobile app since those designs were made by one of my friends, and I went ahead and as a proof of concept, we already have some progress here that I can share with you all. My teammates are also my best friends and you can trust we’ll build an amazing mobile app for Aave!

2 Likes

I talked with Shreyas to know what’s the state of this project, and in the end, no one executed it and there isn’t any progress.

So my team is taking this project and pushing it to the final line!
You can see our proposal here: Aave Mobile App

Let’s build it ;)

2 Likes

Hey @inkyamze , seems like this project wasn’t executed, but my team is running a proposal to create the app that people wanted to create here. We already have progress and we are really excited to start it as soon as we can!