Chaos Labs is happy to share our first community update. In this update, we will highlight the past month’s activities and proposals and share our planned work moving forward.
- Began our official engagement on November 7th, 2022 - the full scope of the engagement can be found here.
- Hosted our first community call, where we introduced the Chaos team, discussed our roadmap for the coming months (read here for more details), and showed a sneak peek at the Chaos Parameter Recommendation Platform.
- Proposed AIP-125 with @Llamaxyz to allow users to deposit assets across several reserves following the CRV attack and initial freezing of the markets.
- Published four more proposals (list below) across v2 and v3 deployments for risk parameter updates, including - supply and borrow caps, disabling borrows, unfreezing assets, and amending liquidation thresholds and LTVs.
- Published several analyses and methodologies to support community discussion and decision making including:
In the coming month, the Chaos team will be focused on a few areas:
- Ongoing and proactive risk management in v2 and v3 markets
- Supporting the deployment of v3 Ethereum
- Initial risk parameter recommendations for the assets to be deployed on the network. We are working closely with the BGD team and other protocol contributors and shared our initial methodology and recommendations with the community. In the coming weeks, the community will decide on the initial assets and risk parameters for the deployment launch.
- Discussion and research on risk analysis regarding the upcoming GHO launch - more on this to come over the coming weeks.
- Parameter Recommendation Dashboard - we are in the final stages of work on all fronts (data, infra, UI) with planned delivery in 3-4 weeks.
- We put forward a proposal to formally cover v2 markets and include proactive risk analysis and management while encouraging and supporting a safe migration to the upcoming Ethereum v3 deployment - the full details can be found here. After passing the initial Snapshot, we will formally post an AIP the first week of January.
We thank the community for the support, feedback, and involvement over this past eventful month. We invite the community to reach out with any question, feature request, or any other concern!